of Wisdom From A Dog
- If you stare at someone long enough, eventually
you'll get what you want.
- Don't go out without ID.
- Be direct with people; let them know exactly
how you feel by piddling on their shoes.
- Be aware of when to hold your tongue, and
when to use it.
- Leave room in your schedule for a good nap.
- Always give people a friendly greeting. A
cold nose in the crotch is effective.
- When you do something wrong, always take responsibility
(as soon as you're dragged out from under the
- If it's not wet and sloppy, it's not a real